Why should I select electronic delivery?
Receiving materials electronically is fast and convenient for many shareholders. If you like having news on the go, you can get delivery to your email on your preferred mobile device and read anytime.
Is MySheeAtiká really secure?
Yes. All communications and information processed using this portal are encrypted using industry standard encryption.
You can validate this by observing the Lock icon on your browser navigation bar.
Your login through MySheeAtiká electronically validates your identity according to industry standards using several identifiers. Confirmation messages are sent to your email account for any changes made to your information using MySheeAtiká.
Why does my password have to be so long?
Security of your information is important to us, so MySheeAtiká enforces use of strong passwords.
Passwords must be:
- Eight (8) characters long
- Contain at least one number
- Contain at least one upper case character
- Contain at least one lower case character
Why did I automatically get taken to the login page?
To protect the confidentiality of your information, the site forces re-login after 15 minutes of inactivity.
I’m not a shareholder. Why should I register?
Non-shareholder custodians of shareholders can register and manage the shareholder information of their wards. Other non-shareholder interested parties may register for electronic delivery of public news, press releases, event notices, and other information.
My password is not working
Here some things you can do to resolve issues getting logged in:
- Did you respond to the registration e-mail that was sent to you?
- Are you using the email address you registered with?
- Click here to reset your password.
- If you did not receive the registration confirmation e-mail, click here to have it resent.