Shee Atiká provides Grants to Community Organizations
The Board of Directors of Shee Atiká, Incorporated believes that it is in the best
interest of the Corporation and its shareholders to assume a degree of community
responsibility by making funds available to recognized community service, educational and
The Board also recognizes the benefit of making contributions to community organizations or
events that directly or indirectly promote economic development in Sitka.
If you are a local non-profit requesting support for a project or purpose, please fill out the application HERE.
Completed applications can be sent to email@example.com. All requests over $1,000 will be sent to the Board of Directors for approval at the next board meeting held every quarter.
DONATION POLICY GUIDELINES
Don’t forget to provide additional information on page 2 of the application.
- Description of the project, including total budget of the project
- Identify other sources of funding for the project
- Mission Statement for the organization
- IRS 501(c) tax exception letter
- Most recent balance sheet and statement of revenue and expenses
- List of directors and officers of the organization
- Representative list of donors